Hello! Sorry i haven't blogged in a while, I decided that i had to think more about the blog name and design. The design is still in the process, but I think I am pretty set on 'Lauren Weeks," (my name and middle name). Here are some of my instagram photos of this month.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
I remember making these forever ago when i was little, and i just had to share how to make them again! You can give them away as gifts, sell them, keep them to color, or who knows what! Enjoy! :)
Crayons, cutting board, mini muffin pan, vegetable oil spray.
1. Decite what colors you want each chunky crayon to be.
2. Take all of the paper off the crayons and cut them into little pieces, the smaller the more varying colors they will be.
3. After SPRAYING VEGETABLE OIL IN THE PAN, fill each tin with the desired colors.
4. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees and leave them in for 8 minutes. Let them cool and harden, then turn the pan upside down and tap on the bottom to get them to fall out.
Hope you have fun with these!
Monday, May 7, 2012
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Make one of these fun floral gypsy crowns! super cute and summery!
1. thin leather strips
2. small (white) fake flowers
4. hot glue gun
1. Cut and glue the strip so that it fits around your head, pretty loose, but tight enough so it will sit gently on your forehead and looks like it fits.
2. Take another piece and cut it so that it is like a dome or arch shape over your head. glue it in place.
3. Attach flowers to the band. ( I glued two, off-center to the left, but feel free to do whatever with those!)
And here's the finished product! Hope you feel gypsy-inspired to make this leather crown too!